In this course,
- You will learn advanced counselling skills and frameworks that you can action with clients, in your private life, career & relationships right away..
- If you already operate as a professional helper in some capacity, you can complement and increase your existing level of professional service..
- Develop a range of person-centred counselling skills and gain deep insights into the driving forces that motivate all human behaviour..
- You will learn advanced counselling models of change that can act as the catalyst for instigating significant transformation in your clients..
- Learn various historic approaches to counselling; including existential, rational emotive, behavioural, person-centred perspectives, plus more..
- Learn the theoretical frameworks, people skills, and communication patterns that enable significant transformation in counselling clients..
- Understand the core motivations and common assumptions that underpin most patterns of unhelpful, habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms)..
- How the mind processes day-to-day experiences and transforms our interpretation of them into memories, fears, frustrations, passions, actions and outcomes..
- Understand the essential applied psychological principles, tools and methodologies that underpin the masterful practice of counselling..
- Understand how to use the knowledge and skills to help you when interacting with your family members, friends and colleagues at work..
- PLUS: Access our fantastic Facebook support group, 'Practice makes Permanent' to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more..
- On completion of the course, you can apply to join The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership to put into practice your new-found skills..