In this course, you will learn:
- Counseling stages and processes are described in this overview of counselling practise.
- Techniques for counselling have three dimensions: By using a counselling approach, micro skills, attitude, and relationships, as well as techniques, can be developed.
- Specific counselling techniques' meanings, functions, and approaches.
- The goal, functions, and forms of counselling research are described in this overview.
- Various counselling research cases using cutting-edge research techniques.
- Stages and Processes of Counseling
- Counseling Techniques (1)
- Counseling Techniques (2)
- Counseling Research