In this course, you will :
- An overview of the materials required as Antonia walks you through the various applications of your art supplies.
- Learn techniques by experimenting with colour mixing, creating undertones, gradients, and pigment spots.
- covers experimental watercolour techniques for creating texture, such as adding sea salt and masking fluid.
- Learn how to draw an accurate preliminary sketch using drawing techniques that focus on anatomy, shape, and proportion.
- Learn how to use masking fluid to recreate patterns.
1. Testing The Waters
- An Introduction to Whales
- Building a Reference Board
2. Let’s Dive In
- Art Supplies for Drawing and Watercolor
- Techniques to Create Color and Texture
- Whale Structure and Preliminary Drawings
3. There She Blows!
- Orca Whale
- Orca Whale Details
- Blue Whale
- Blue Whale Details
- Humpback Whale
- Humpback Whale Details
4. Expanding Your Horizons
- Going In Deeper
- A Final Story: Illustration As A Pathway To Explore Nature