In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use Photoshop to create expressive digital paintings that appear to be done by hand.
- Experiment with your creativity and allow painting to become a way for you to connect more deeply with the world around you.
- Discover his creative journey that led to a successful career as a painter, as well as the influences that inspire his work.
- guides you through the process of creating a physical and digital workspace to foster creativity.
- In preparation for your painting, go through a series of warm-up exercises, experimenting with different brush strokes, layers, shapes, and more before locating a reference photo.
- Learn how to use advice to export your final painting and share it on social media.
1. Before Painting
- Creative Space and Workspace
- Warm Up Exercises
- Creating a Photo Reference
2. Painting in Photoshop
- Start with Big Shapes
- Establishing the Values
- Eyes, Nose and Mouth
- Refinement and More Refinements
3. How to Finish
- Adjustments, Modifications and Enhancements
- Share Your Work
- Beyond Portraits