In this course, you will learn :
- Explore composition, colour, and lighting to produce compelling concept art inspired by photographs.
- Discover her creative journey to becoming an artist, as well as the influences that influenced her career, ranging from music to nature.
- Discover how to locate a good photo reference for your illustration. Then, delving into composition and the significance of values in creating strong works of art.
- Before discussing colour, lighting, texture, and bringing your imagined world to life through characters, learn how to design with storytelling in mind.
- how to incorporate lighting into your image to draw the viewer's attention
- Find all of the details required to make your scene tell a storey.
1. Preparation and How I Work
- Why Photo Studies?
- Design for Storytelling
- Colour and Lighting
- Texture Is Life
- Your World, Your Character
2. From Photo to Cinematic Illustration!
- Selecting Your Reference
- Sketching Your Layout - Line vs. Shape
- Adding Texture and Colour Variation
- Rendering Details
- Breathing Life into Our Environment
- Finishing Touches
3. Export, Share, Repeat!
- Exporting Your Artwork
- Sharing Your Work Online
- What’s Next?