In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use the dplyr package to clean and filter the United Nations voting dataset, as well as summarise it into smaller, more interpretable units.
- Understanding one country at a time, statistical modelling allows you to quantify and interpret trends across multiple countries.
- Learn how to fit linear models to each country using the tidyr, purrr, and broom packages, as well as how to understand and compare their outputs.
- Learn how to combine multiple related datasets, such as including information about the topic of each resolution in your vote analysis.
- Discover how to transform untidy data into tidy data and how tidy data can guide your exploration of topics and countries over time.
- Data cleaning and summarizing with dplyr
- Data visualization with ggplot2
- Tidy modeling with broom
- Joining and tidying