In this course, you will :
- Learn to program in R at a good level.
- Learn how to use R Studio.
- Learn the core principles of programming.
- Learn how to create vectors in R.
- Learn how to create variables.
- Learn about integer, double, logical, character and other types in R.
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in R.
- Learn how to build and use matrices in R.
- Learn the matrix() function, learn rbind() and cbind().
- Learn how to install packages in R.
- Learn how to customize R studio to suit your preferences.
- Understand the Law of Large Numbers.
- Understand the Normal distribution.
- Practice working with statistical data in R.
- Practice working with financial data in R.
- Practice working with sports data in R