In this coures, you will :
- Discover how getSymbols() and Quandl() make it simple to get data from a variety of sources.
- Now that you've learned how to import data from online sources, it's time to look at how to extract columns from the imported data.
- After you've learned how to extract columns from a single object, you'll look at importing, transforming, and extracting data from multiple instruments.
- Learn how to use the ability to customise the default arguments to 'getSymbols()' to simplify and streamline your workflow. You will learn how to customise defaults by data source and then by symbol.
- You will also learn how to deal with difficult instrument symbols.
- You've discovered how to import, extract, and transform data from a variety of sources.
- Discover how to turn sparse, irregular data into a regular series.
- Learn how to deal with intra-day data issues.
- Introduction and downloading data
- Extracting and transforming data
- Managing data from multiple sources
- Aligning data with different periodicities
- Importing text data, and adjusting for corporate actions