In this course, you will :
- Discover how to solve some of the most common dirty data issues.
- You'll work on more advanced data cleaning issues, such as ensuring that all weights are written in kilogrammes rather than pounds.
- You'll also gain valuable skills that will assist you in ensuring that values have been added correctly and that missing values do not have an adverse effect on your analyses.
- Learn how to link records by calculating the similarity of strings—then apply your new knowledge to merge two restaurant review datasets into a single clean master dataset.
- Common Data Problems
- Categorical and Text Data
- Advanced Data Problems
- Record Linkage