In this course, you will :
- Extend your linear regression knowledge to "parallel slopes" regression, which uses one numerical and one categorical explanatory variable.
- Explore the impact of explanatory variable interactions. Taking interactions into account allows for more realistic models with higher predictive power.
- See how modelling, and particularly linear regression, makes it simple to work with more than two explanatory variables.
- Expand your logistic regression knowledge to include multiple explanatory variables. Understand the logistic distribution, which serves as the foundation for this type of regression.
- Parallel Slopes
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Multiple Logistic Regression