In this course, you will learn :
- To be confident when dealing with an angry person.
- To show that you will listen without judgment to their grievances.
- Example: Angry person screams, "No one ever listens to me!" You reply, in a smooth and respectful voice, "That must be hard to put up with, so I would like to listen right now to whatever you want to say."
1. HOW NOT TO RESPOND
- The Delay Style
- The Brush Off Style
- The Reasoner Style
- The Rescuer Style
- The Fiery Style
2. BEHIND THE SCENES FACTS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND ANGRY PEOPLE
- Three Good News Facts About Angry People
- Conflict: What It Is and Where It's From
3. RESPONDING TO GET GREAT RESULTS
- Responding to Get Great Results
- Audio Demonstration of Effective Responding
- Review and Additional Concepts
- Mini-Posters That Will Help You Lock in New Habits