In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of analysing balance sheets and cash flow statements.
- Learn how accrual accounting and basic accounting concepts work.
- Create strategies to help the organisation grow.
- Create solutions to common managerial problems.
- Investigate a variety of project planning models and determine when each is most effective.
- Understand how the waterfall approach to project management, as well as the agile approach, performs execution and progress evaluation.
- Financial Accounting: Foundations
- Financial Accounting: Advanced Topics
- Designing the Organization
- Managing the Organization
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Project Execution and Control