In this course, you will :
- Learn how to find an inspiring location, photograph it, and gather information by reaching out to the community. Then, learn about Procreate and JJ's tips for working with perspective drawing and 2D composition.
- Draw preliminary sketches of your concept and use them to create a preliminary drawing, paying special attention to scale and perspective. Then, before finishing the final line drawing, go through a series of drawing exercises designed to broaden your skills.
- Investigate the rendering process. Then, learn how to incorporate natural colour into each layer of your design. JJ shows you how to add shade, shadows, and finishing touches to your work.
- Export your illustration ready for printing and sharing on social media. To wrap up the course, JJ shows you how to download a timelapse of your creative process from Procreate.
1. The Conceptual Urban Planning Process
- Perspective Drawing and 2D Composition
- Procreate: Basic Functions and Tools
- Photographing and Community Insight
- Identifying Area and Exploring Design Solutions
2. Drawing Your Concept
- Designing and Drawing Your Concept
- Preliminary Drawing
- Drawing Exercises
- The Final Drawing
3. Rendering Your Concept
- Shade, Shadow, and Final Details
- Building Values
- Masking Process
4. Exporting and Sharing Your Work
- Time-Lapse for Presentation
- Exporting for Printing and Social Media