In this course, you will :
- Explore YouTube’s potential for content creators and see why building a channel is of benefit to brands.
- Learn about YouTube's algorithm before browsing the various types of channels to find your niche. Then you can figure out how to brand your YouTube channel.
- Marija uses a case study of a client's brief to demonstrate how to gather information about your audience, competitors, and goals.
- Define the pillars of your channel's content and determine which types of videos to include to meet your goals.
- Understand how YouTube ranks videos to learn how to optimise your content.
- Find out about other aspects of your video, such as tags, thumbnails, keywords, and more.
- Learn how to optimise your videos and channels before combining everything you've learned to create your strategy.
- Learn what to include and avoid in your YouTube channel strategy, as well as which metrics to monitor in order to achieve your objectives.
- Finally, learn how to reorganise the information you've gathered into a client-ready presentation.
1. Let’s Cover the Foundation
- Why YouTube?
- Types of Channels
- Branding of YouTube Channel
2. YouTube Growth Strategy
- Understanding Your Context and Channel
- Content Strategy
- Video Optimization for Channel Growth
- Video Optimization for Keeping People in Your Ecosystem
- Channel Optimization
- Creating Your Strategy
3. Tips and Tricks
- Dos and Don'ts
- Metrics You Need to Track
- How to Tweak Your Presentation Ready for Your Client