In this course, you will :
- In layman's terms, everything you need to know about project management.
- Understand how projects work and be able to control the process of your project.
- Implement some of the primary methods for avoiding budget and schedule overruns.
- Discover the most essential project management skills.
- Discover how to Plan and Manage Projects. Develop your skills as a professional project manager.
- Learn about the two most well-known project management approaches: Predictive (Traditional) Project Management and Agile Project Management.
- Be able to manage a project's scope, schedule, time, quality, and communications.
- About the various types of project stakeholders and how to manage them.
- Learn the fundamentals of project management.
- How to manage a project from start to finish.
- How to plan and carry out project activities
- Establish a clear scope to avoid the dreaded'scope creep.'
- Handle supporters, detractors, and bystanders with tact.
- Tools and techniques for successfully monitoring and controlling projects.
- Be able to use the world's most popular project planning tool: the Kanban board, RACI chart, and so on.
- Using milestone planning, create time scales for completing the task.
- Assign project responsibilities in a fair and effective manner.
- Get the most out of your team by focusing on motivation, collaboration, and communication.
- Deliver your project on time, on budget, and on target.
- How to wrap up a project after it has been completed successfully.
- When people change their minds, stay in command.
- What is project management?
- What does a project manager do?
- The value of the project manager
- How project managers impact organizations?
- Key project management roles and responsibilities
- Common myths about project managers
2. Project management life cycle (Initiation and Planning)
- Project management life cycle
- Initiation phase
- Project Charter
- Goals and deliverables
- Scope and exclusion
- Costs and benefits
- Stakeholder analysis
- RACI chart
- Planning phase
- Effort estimation
- Total Duration
3. Project management life cycle (Execution and Closing)
- Execution phase
- Quality Management concepts
- Quality Planning
- Quality Standards
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- What are retrospectives?
- Closing phase
- Closeout report
4. Project management methodologies
- Project management methodologies
- Waterfall method
- Agile method
- Lean and six sigma method
- Spotify model
5. Organizational structure and culture
- What is organizational structure?
- Classic structure
- Matrix structure
- A project manager’s role in different organizational structure
- Role of PMO
- What is organizational culture?