In this course, you will :
- Define the term "digital project management."
- Determine the business stakeholders.
- Determine your core project management skills.
- Define related job opportunities.
- Find out more about the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam.
- Using a five-step plan, project-manage your own career path.
- Differentiate between digital and traditional project management.
- Identify common business reasons for starting digital projects.
- Identify the five critical stages of the project management lifecycle.
- Navigating Your Professional Project Management Goals
- Digital Project Management Lifecycle