In this course, you will :
- Describe three ethical values that are applied in project management.
- Identify three strategies for communicating with regard for time and brainpower.
- Explain the ramifications of violating a PMI-mandated ethical standard.
- Summarize the key features of PMI's aspirational standards.
- Determine whether a situation supports an aspirational standard.
- Recognize three common challenges that arise during the planning and execution of a project.
1. Ethical Project Values
- Demonstrating responsibility
- Displaying respect in project management
- Operate with fairness
- Behaving with honesty
2. Categories of Ethical Standards
- Mandatory ethics
- Aspirational ethics
- Establishing personal ethical standards
3. Ethics in Project Activities
- Ethics in initiation and planning
- Ethics in procurement and contracting
- Ethics in execution and closure
- Reporting ethical problems
4. An Ethical Decision-Making Framework
- Ethical decision steps
- Alternatives and analysis activities
- Application and action activities