In this course, you will :
- Learn how to make a two-layer map by first plotting regions from a shapefile and then scatterploting location points.
- Learn about projections and coordinate reference systems, and practise joining data spatially.
- Learn how to use three different GeoSeries attributes and methods to obtain information about the geometries in your data.
- Learn how to use folium to create a street map layer.
- Discover a choropleth, a type of map.
- Learn and practise choropleth construction using two different packages: geopandas and folium.
- Building 2-layer maps : combining polygons and scatterplots
- Creating and joining GeoDataFrames
- GeoSeries and folium
- Creating a choropleth building permit density in Nashville