In this course, you will learn :
- Relational database fundamentals and the relational model for database management.
- How to connect to a database and interact with it by writing basic SQL queries in both raw SQL and SQLAlchemy, which provides a Pythonic interface to databases.
- Learn how to run advanced (and extremely useful) queries that will allow you to interact with your data in powerful ways.
- You interacted with and queried existing databases in various ways.
- Learn how to create and maintain your own databases.
- Basics of Relational Databases
- Applying Filtering, Ordering and Grouping to Queries
- Advanced SQLAlchemy Queries
- Creating and Manipulating your own Databases
- Putting it all together