In this course, you will :
- introduction to machine learning fundamentals, time series data, and the intersection of the two
- covers the most common features extracted from time series in order to perform machine learning
- Discover how to gain insights into the data before fitting your model, as well as best practises for using predictive modelling with time series data.
- covers the fundamentals of generating predictions with models and validating them against "test" data.
- Time Series and Machine Learning Primer
- Time Series as Inputs to a Model
- Predicting Time Series Data
- Validating and Inspecting Time Series Models