In this course, you will learn :
- Using a movie review dataset, learn how to master basic string manipulation operations.
- Learn the main approaches for formatting or interpolating strings in Python using a dataset containing information scraped from the web.
- You will investigate the benefits and drawbacks of positional formatting, embedding expressing inside string constants, and using the Template class.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of regular expression syntax.
- Learn how to use pattern matching with regular and special characters, as well as greedy and lazy quantifiers.
- Learn more advanced pattern matching techniques such as using parentheses to group strings together or to match the same text as matched previously.
- Basic Concepts of String Manipulation
- Formatting Strings
- Regular Expressions for Pattern Matching
- Advanced Regular Expression Concepts