In this course, you will learn :
- Python's fundamental data types are lists, sets, and tuples. These data containers are essential because they serve as the foundation for storing and looping over ordered data.
- Learn how to use them safely to handle data that can be viewed in a variety of ways in order to answer additional questions about the New York Baby Names dataset.
- You'll learn how to loop through data in a dictionary, access nested data, add new data, and appreciate all of Python dictionaries' wonderful capabilities.
- Learn how to use the Counter, defaultdict, OrderedDict, and namedtuple in response to questions about the Chicago transit dataset.
- Learn how to make datetime objects, how to print them, and how to look into the past and into the future.
- Learn about some third-party modules that can help with all of this.
- Fundamental data types
- Dictionaries - the root of Python
- Meet the collections module
- Handling Dates and Times
- Answering Data Science Questions