In this course, you will learn:
- How to use Sketch and Framer together to create more interactive app prototypes and flesh out your designs.
- How to design an app to help an IT team manage users and assets and survey the company network.
- How design objectives are defined and translated into a finished product.
- How to design your assets in Sketch and import them into Framer to add transitions, interactions, and animation.
- Prototyping workflow with Sketch and Framer
- Course prerequisites
1. Design an IT Management Tool
- Setting up tools and plugins
- Define UX objectives and stories
- Design users management, part 1
- Design users management, part 2
- Design users management, part 3
- Card design for users, part 1
- Card design for users, part 2
- Design IT assets management, part 1
- Design IT assets management, part 2
- Design network view, part 1
- Design network view, part 2
2. Sketch and Framer Workflow
- Import assets into Framer
- Define target groups or state
- Create flow in-between screens
- Add interactions to the application, part 1
- Add interactions to the application, part 2
- Micro-interactions and animations
3. Presentation Workflow
- Review objectives and UX
- Final prep stakeholders
- How to approach presentation and feedback