In this course, you will learn:
- How to build a mockup, simulate interactions with animations, prototype concepts, and more.
- How to research colors, styles, and fonts to find the right ones for your project.
- How to create navigation and views, add inputs with the help of a class, and add animations and interactions.
- What you should know
- Using the exercise files
1. Overall UX/UI Design
- Inspiration research
- Color and style research
- Font research
- Assets available for use in Framer
2. Main Views Creation
- Create initial views and tabbar
- Add flow component for navigation
- Class and loops to create people list
- Challenge: Create the company list
- Solution: Create the company list
3. CRM Interactions
- Import a module to extend Framer
- Create inputs in our add person form
- Add the detail view
- Add the final interactions
- Animate with a function