In this course, you will learn:
- How to create advanced animated states and interaction models in Framer, and improve your prototyping process for mobile apps.
- How to set up design files in Sketch and import files into Framer, and then demonstrates.
- How to use advanced animation features.
- How to create complex interactions, and add sound, videos, and SVG animations to a Framer prototype.
- What you should know
- Using the exercise files
1. Setting Up the Project
- Inspiration for the project
- Setting up design files in Sketch
- Importing files into Framer
2. Shopping View Interaction
- Adding the background elements
- Adding the cards
- Side scrolling with cards
- Transitioning to the detail card
3. Purchase View Interactions
- Adding items to the cart
- Complex state cycling for new view
- Switching to different menus with animations
- Order success screen
4. Advance Interactions
- Adding sound
- Adding videos
- Adding SVG animations