In this course, you will :
- Sorting information and running queries.
- Practice with exercise files that are included with both courses.
- Safeguards and restrictions.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Navigating the Access 2013 interface.
- Designing forms.
- How to use queries.
- Generating reports.
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources.
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- Find out about the use of macros.
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms.
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution.