In this course, you will learn :
- Insert, update, delete, query, index, aggregate, and shard/partition data in NoSQL databases.
- Work with MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, and IBM Cloudant to gain hands-on NoSQL experience.
- Learn the fundamentals of Big Data while gaining hands-on lab experience with Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Spark, Spark SQL, and Kubernetes.
- With Apache Spark, you can perform Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processing as well as Machine Learning model training and deployment.
- Introduction to NoSQL Databases
- Introduction to Big Data with Spark and Hadoop
- Data Engineering and Machine Learning using Spark