In this course, you will :
- Use conceptual models to comprehend health disparities in the United States and around the world.
- Obtain and apply high-quality data sources to present statistics illustrating social-environmental-health issues in a community.
- From a population science standpoint, identify the main sources of these disparities and use public health evidence to inform policy efforts to address these disparities.
- Assess community health needs and identify evidence-based interventions.
- Social Determinants of Health
- The Influence of Social Context on Health
- Assessing and Improving Community Health