In this course, you will learn :
- To describe the global distribution and trends of major diseases
- To make the case for various ways of conceptualising health.
- Recognize the implications of the metrics used for various disease measures and critique the data that underpins these results
- To describe the factors that contribute to the widespread distribution and trends of major global diseases.
- Global Disease Masterclass: Global Disease Distribution
- Global Disease Masterclass: Communicable Diseases Epidemiology, Intervention and Prevention
- Global Disease Masterclass: Non-communicable Diseases