In this course, you will :
- Explore how many public health outcomes are influenced directly by human contact with the environment.
- Introduce you to the environmental health sciences (EHS) discipline; you'll investigate the dangers of air pollution, water pollution, solid and hazardous waste, radon, and noise; identify the major challenges posed by climate change and unsustainable practises; and use risk assessment to assess population health, advocate for environmental justice, and improve global health.
- Learn how to evaluate the efficacy of policies aimed at addressing and mitigating environmental threats to our health.
- Environmental Health: the Foundation of Global Public Health
- Environmental Hazards and Global Public Health
- Climate Change, Sustainability, and Global Public Health
- Human Health Risks, Health Equity, and Environmental Justice