In this course, you will learn:
- How to Strengthen Your Thinking with Artful Thinking Routines
- How to use art to foster meaningful discussions in your classroom for creative learning and teaching.
- How to help students of all ages improve their discerning descriptions, evidence-based reasoning, and relevant inquiry skills.
- Key ways for incorporating topic information into original thinking.
- For whatever style of classroom, exciting, engaging activities are available.
- How to use the National Gallery of Art's online teaching materials, which include downloadable Artful Thinking lesson plans.
- Diving into Thinking Routines
- Observing and Describing
- Reasoning with Evidence
- Questioning and Investigating