In this course, you will :
- How to critically evaluate the source of information and how to choose the best approach,
- Also demonstrates approaches to both simple and complex problems, as well as details for guiding your team through the entire life cycle of a difficult decision.
- How to avoid common pitfalls when solving problems, both individually and as a group.
- Be able to approach your next problem more critically and effectively.
1. How to Think Critically
- Know yourself
- Staying focused
- Asking questions
- Analyzing information
2. Problem-Solving Basics
- Important parameters
- Simple problem-solving models
- Complex problem-solving methods
3. A Functional Approach
- Understanding the problem
- Determine your criteria
- Find solutions
- Limit decisions and final choice
- Implementing your solution
4. Avoiding Traps
- Avoiding logical fallacies
- Avoiding data manipulation
- Avoiding small group pitfalls