In this course, you will :
- Prepares leaders to sharpen their organization's critical thinking skills.
- Learn how to improve critical thinking skills in order to avoid deceptive fallacies, identify misleading cognitive biases, craft better arguments, sharpen judgement, and make better decisions.
- Skills that will improve how your company or team innovates, faces challenges, and responds to change.
- Comparing critical and strategic thinking
- Minimizing bad judgements
- Recognizing cognitive bias
- Using counterfactual thinking
- Overcoming loss aversion
- Avoiding logical fallacies
- Creating a culture of critical thinking