In this course, you will learn:
- To obtain data from well-known Internet sources.
- To use spreadsheet software to analyse a dataset.
- To ask and answer relevant business questions about datasets.
- Using single point metrics of centrality and dispersion, clean up a dataset and summarise the data.
- To use pivot tables to classify variables by scale and aggregate them.
- To have a better grasp of probability, conditional probability, joint and marginal probability, and joint and marginal probability.
- To invert probability on a decision tree using the Bayes rule.