In this course, you will :
- Explain the significance of probability in statistics and data science.
- In a statistical experiment, look at the relationship between conditional and independent events.
- Calculate the expectation and variance of several random variables and use your intuition.
- Identify "good" estimator characteristics and be able to compare competing estimators.
- Probability Theory: Foundation for Data Science
- Statistical Inference for Estimation in Data Science
- Statistical Inference and Hypothesis Testing in Data Science Applications