In this coures, you will :
- Get a fast-paced, entertaining, and non-technical overview of the gambling and fantasy sports industries' offerings.
- uses data science to investigate how casinos make money, design their games, provide customer comps, and diversify their revenue streams through dining, golf, entertainment, and other attractions.
- also examines fantasy sports, contrasting low-stakes leagues such as the NCAA tournament bracket with daily competitions in which players wager real money.
1. Enjoying the View from the Casino Floor
- Discover why casinos make money
- Keep the lights on with slot machines
- Play blackjack and other table games
- Know when to fold 'em at the poker table
- Don't just watch the game—bet on it
- Take in the shows, fine dining, and golf
- Stay and eat for free by earning comps
2. Competing in the Fantasy Sports Arena
- Fill out a tournament bracket
- Play fantasy sports for fun and money
- Test your nerve with daily fantasy play