In this course, you will :
- Analyze and apply regression analysis tools correctly to model the relationship between variables and make predictions given a set of input variables.
- Experiments can be carried out successfully if best practises in experimental design are followed.
- To model a wide range of real-world relationships, use advanced statistical modelling techniques such as generalised linear and additive models.
- Modern Regression Analysis in R
- ANOVA and Experimental Design
- Generalized Linear Models and Nonparametric Regression