In this course, you will :
- Choose the right research method.
- Choose the right statistical technique to be used with the research method.
- Understand when to apply which statistical procedure.
- Evaluate, infer, and understand a product, situation, services, or a treatment option through statistics.
- Interpret statistical literature, research articles, and the claims made on the basis of statistics.
- Make informed choices with respect to methodology and research design.
- Apply this knowledge by conducting sound research in Psychology.