In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use the tools required for this course before gathering and preparing images for your collage. Clare discusses her resources for finding photos, as well as her suggestions for choosing a colour palette for your piece. After you've chosen your images, learn how to professionally print and cut them out.
- Begin by setting up your workspace and sketching as a guide for the final piece. Clare then walks you through her composition tips, how to sculpt with paper, and how to use clusters to move your artwork from the table to the wall. Flying elements can be used to add the finishing touches to your piece.
- Learn how to repair, rearrange, and rework your art after it has been installed. Then, hear Clare's tips for using an iPhone to document your work and sharing it on social media.
1. Gathering and Preparing Your Images
- Getting Started
- Choosing the Space and Defining the Composition
- Choosing the Color Palette and Sourcing the Images
- Printing and Image Sizing
- Cutting Out the Images
2. Creating Your Mural
- Visual Brainstorming
- Sculpting with Paper
- Installing the Images on the Wall
3. Maintenance, Repair, and Documentation
- Maintenance, Repair, and Modifications
- Sharing Your Work with the World
- Keep Playing with the Technique