In this course, you will :
- To comprehend the history and significance of the Six Sigma methodology, as well as the role of the DMAIC process improvement cycle.
- To identify the customer's voice and translate it into critical-to-quality parameters.
- Learn about random variables, probability mass functions, and probability density functions.
- To compute probabilities based on the Normal distribution.
- To comprehend how the Central Limit Theorem applies to sampling and to devise sampling strategies.
- Recognize the significance of a Measurement System Analysis in a Six Sigma project.
- Process Yield and Process Capability must be calculated.
- To assess risk using a Failure Modes and Effects Analysis.
- How to use the DMAIC cycle's Define and Measure phases in your work or research to identify problems and quantitatively assess the impact of process changes using statistical analysis.
- Six Sigma Introduction
- DEFINE - Defining the Problem
- MEASURE - Statistics Review
- MEASURE - Normal Distribution
- MEASURE - Process Mapping
- MEASURE - Measurement System Analysis
- MEASURE - Process Capability
- Quality Topics and Course Summary