In this course, you will :
- Learn how to become a certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- A step-by-step guide to leading Lean Six Sigma improvement projects.
- Projects for improvement should be planned and organised.
- Learn what Lean Management is and why it is critical to the success of any business.
- Determine resource waste in a business process.
- Discover the differences between push, pull, and Kanban production control and why the latter is superior to the former.
- Value stream maps can be read and drawn.
- Understand the concept of Quality Costs and how to reduce them.
- With practical examples, learn how to use the DMAIC process for project improvement.
- By learning from practical examples, apply the most important tools from the Lean Six Sigma toolbox in each project phase.
- An overview of project and change management.
1. Lean Management
- Introduction to Lean Management
- Push, Pull & Kanban
2. Six Sigma
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- DMAIC Introduction
3. DMAIC Project Phases
- Define and Measure
- More Measure Tools