In this course, you will learn:
- Shark habitats and distributions from all across the world.
- Sharks and their allies' evolutionary history and interconnections.
- Swimming, breathing, and feeding have functional anatomy.
- Biology of the senses, reproduction, and behaviour
- Sharks play an important ecological role.
- Interactions between sharks and humans in history and culture.
- Human conduct has an impact on shark populations.
- Conservation efforts are influenced by biology.
- The Big Picture - Biodiversity and Evolution
- Miracles of Evolution - Functional Morphology and Physiology
- Thinking Like a Shark - Brains and Behavior
- Sharks in the World - Human Interactions, Ecology, and Conservation