In this course, you will :
- Begin with simple math, real-world problem solving, and writing solutions in simple language steps.
- Discover decision-based solutions that are illustrated with flowcharts and explained with execution sheets.
- Learn how to use variables, conditional statements, loops, strings, lists, and built-in functions to convert your solutions into Python programmes.
- Learn how to write your own Python functions.
1. Problem Solving with Simple Programs
- Problem Solving: The Bottle Filling Example
- Simple Program and Execution Sheet
- Practice Simple Programs
2. Decisions and Branching
- Flowcharts and Conditional Expressions
- Converting Flowcharts into Execution Sheets
3. Python Basics
- First Python Program
- Fundamentals of Python
- Conditional Statement
- Categories of Errors
4. Repetition with Loops
- Introduction to Loops
- Loops with Ranges
- Sentinel Loops
- Nested Loops
5. Strings and Lists
- Inside the String
- List of Values
- Lists with Loops
- Nested Lists
- Define and Use the Functions
- General Built-in Functions
- Built-in String and List Functions