In this course, you will learn :
- Using a CT image of the human chest, learn how to load, build, and navigate N-dimensional images. You'll also use the ImageIO package and brush up on your NumPy and matplotlib skills.
- You'll learn how to use intensity patterns to select sub-regions of an array and how to detect interesting features using convolutional filters.
- determine if a patient is at risk for heart disease
- Discover the basics of image segmentation, object labelling, and morphological measurement.
- Learn the fundamentals of image registration, resampling, and comparison.
- Masks and Filters
- Image Comparison