In this course, you will :
- From basic python 3+ programming foundations to learning about every basic Python topic, this course will teach you everything you need to know about Python.
- Learn how to code in Python from the ground up.
- Python programming is used to teach the fundamentals of coding.
- Setting up a local Python coding environment to develop your own coding habits.
- You will code variables, statements, operators, and sequences.
- Discover how to use control flow statements.
- From file structure to dealing with unstructured data files, we've got you covered.
1. Introduction to Python and Setting Up
- Python vs Other Languages
- Why Its Popular
- Command Line Basics
- Python Installation (Step By Step)
- PyCharm IDE Installation
- Getting Start PyCharm IDE
- First Python Hello World Program
2. Python Basic
- Data Types
- Type Casting
- User Inputs