What does this course provide you with?
- There are 1 practise tests in this course.
- The practise test consists of 40 questions with a time limit of 60 minutes.
- The questions are multiple-choice in nature.
- Every question is associated with a body of knowledge.
- Every time you take a test, the answers are randomised.
- After taking the test, you will receive an instant result report with categories ranging from strength to weakness.
- You are free to retake the tests as many times as you want.
Who should take this course:
- Python certification candidates are programmers who want to become certified in Python.
- Python programmers at the beginner and intermediate levels.
- Young Adults and Children
- Python programmers who want to put their skills to the test.