In this course, you will :
- The concept of tidy data, which is central to this course, will be introduced to you.
- Discover how to overwrite and delete missing values.
- The 'pivot longer()' and 'pivot wider()' functions are used to pivot data from a wide to a long format and back again.
- Along the way, you'll learn about space dogs, nuclear bombs, and planet temperatures.
- Learn how to fill in the blanks in your dataset with these missing observations. You'll add zero-valued observations to counted data, expand time series to a full sequence of intervals, and much more!
- Discover how to convert nested data structures like JSON and XML files into neat, rectangular data.
- Learn how to use nested data structures to create elegant modelling pipelines with clean outputs.
- Tidy data
- From wide to long and back
- Expanding data
- Rectangling data