In this course, you will learn :
- What is R, a language and environment, and how do you integrate it into your system?
- R basics, including relationships with math, vectors, arrays, and matrices.
- Creating lists, data frames, functions, and dealing with strings and factors in R.
- flow control in R, including looping programmes
- Data import and export into and out of R.
- Use and update the Date and Time functions.
- How to handle packages, install them, and keep them up to date.
- How to make Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Box Plots, and Scatter Plots.
- Introduction and Installation of R
- Working with R
- Handling Data in R
- Flow Control
- Getting Data IN and OUT of R
- DATE and TIME
- Handling Packages
- Generation of GRAPHS