In this course, you will learn :
- Learn about the three parts of a Markdown file: code, text, and metadata.
- As you create your first Markdown files, learn how to add and modify each of these elements in your own reports.
- Learn about the various code chunk options. You can use these to see if the code and results are displayed in the knit report.
- Learn how to create lists and tables for your report.
- Learn how to personalise your reports with your brand's fonts and colours by adding a table of contents and a CSS file to the YAML header.
- Getting Started with R Markdown
- Adding Analyses and Visualizations
- Improving the Report
- Customizing the Report