In this course, you will :
- Recognize the key elements of statistical thinking in order to defend statistics' critical role in modern public health research and practise.
- As a first step toward more advanced analysis with R software, describe a given data set from scratch using descriptive statistics and graphical methods.
- In R, use appropriate methods to formulate and examine statistical associations between variables in a data set.
- Interpret the results of your analysis and consider the role of chance and bias in explaining your findings.
- Introduction to Statistics & Data Analysis in Public Health
- Linear Regression in R for Public Health
- Logistic Regression in R for Public Health
- Survival Analysis in R for Public Health